The Sabakuch services and products (“Services”) are provided by Sabakuch India LLP (“Sabakuch”), located in India.
By using Sabakuch’s Services, User agrees to the below mentioned terms.
Additional terms may apply to some of the services offered by Sabakuch. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms will become a part of the User agreement with us if those services are used.
User must follow all policies made available within the Services used. User shall not misuse the Services provided by Sabakuch. User may use Sabakuch’s Services only as permitted by applicable law. User shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. Sabakuch may suspend or stop providing Services to User if User does not comply with the terms or policies of Sabakuch.
Using the Services of Sabakuch does not give User ownership of any intellectual property rights in any of Sabakuch’s Services or the content accessed by the User. User may not use content from Sabakuch’s Services unless User has obtained necessary permission from its owner or is otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant User the right to use any branding or logos used for Sabakuch’s Services. User shall not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with Sabakuch’s Services.
Some of the content displayed by Sabakuch is not of Sabakuch. Such content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. Sabakuch may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates Sabakuch’s policies, and may remove or refuse to display content that is found in violation of Sabakuch’s policies or the law.
In connection with User’s use of the Services, Sabakuch may set up alerts on the homepage to let the User be aware of service announcements, administrative messages, and other information.
User may create a Sabakuch Account and shall be responsible for the activity that happens on or through their Sabakuch Account. If User learns of any unauthorized use of the Sabakuch Account, use the Help Centre to know how to report.
User further consents to receive communications from Sabakuch electronically. Sabakuch will communicate with Users by email or by posting notices on the Site/Service. User may review the settings of their Sabakuch Account at any time. User acknowledges and agrees that Sabakuch shall have no liability associated with or arising from User’s failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, User’s failure to receive critical information about the Services.
PRIVACY AND COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
Sabakuch responds to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the Indian Copyright Act.
Sabakuch provides information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. Users may notify the Sabakuch team about any violations of User Copyright. User can find information about submitting notices and Sabakuch’s policy about responding to notices in Sabakuch Help Center.
We respect other people's rights, and expect User to do the same.
- User shall not post content or take any action on Sabakuch that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- Sabakuch provides User with tools to help User protect User intellectual property rights.
- Sabakuch provides User with an opportunity to appeal if we remove User content for infringing someone else's copyright, and User believes it to be a mistake.
- If User repeatedly infringes other people's intellectual property rights, Sabakuch may disable User account.
- User agrees not to use Sabakuch’s copyrights or trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted in Sabakuch IPR Policy or with Sabakuch’s prior written permission.
- User agrees not to post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Sabakuch.
- User agrees not to copy, rip or capture, or attempt to copy, rip or capture any content including text, audio and video available through the Sabakuch Services, other than where such other User has elected to permit sharing.
- User agrees not to alter or remove, attempt to alter or remove, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing via Sabakuch Services or any Content appearing via Sabakuch Services (other than User’s Content).
User agrees and understands that Sabakuch is under no obligation to monitor or review the user contributed content. Sabakuch assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate messages/content and no responsibility for the conduct of any User of its services.
Sabakuch reserves the right to review the content posted and to remove any content at its sole discretion. Sabakuch does not permit or authorize infringement of intellectual property rights and reserves the right to remove the content without any prior intimation, upon proper notification that such user uploaded content infringes the intellectual property rights including the copyright of the rightful owner. The information/content provided on this site is intended for personal non-commercial use.
USER CONTENT IN SABAKUCH’S SERVICES
Some of Sabakuch’s Services allow User to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. User retains ownership of any intellectual property rights that User holds in that content.
Any and all audio, text, pictures, graphics, comments, and other content, data or information that User uploads, stores, transmits, submits, exchanges or makes available to or via Sabakuch Services (hereinafter "User Content") is generated, owned and controlled solely by User, and not by Sabakuch.
By uploading User Content to the Sabakuch Services, User grants a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, license to other users of the Sabakuch Services, and to operators and users of any other websites, apps and/or platforms to which User Content has been shared, to use, copy, repost, transmit or otherwise distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, prepare derivative works of, compile, make available and otherwise communicate to the public, User Content utilizing the features of the Sabakuch Services from time to time, and within the parameters set by User using the Services. User can limit and restrict the availability of certain of User Content to other users of the Sabakuch Services at any time using the privacy and account settings.
When User uploads, submits, stores, sends or receives content to or through Sabakuch’s Services, User gives Sabakuch (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that User content works better with Sabakuch’s Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights User grants in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving Sabakuch’s Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if User stops using Sabakuch’s Services. Some Services may offer the User ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service. Also, in some of Sabakuch’s Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of Sabakuch’s use of the content submitted in those Services. User must make sure to have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that User submits to Sabakuch’s Services.
Sabakuch’s automated systems analyze User’s content (including emails) to provide User personally relevant product features, such as customized search results, tailored advertising, and spam and malware detection. This analysis occurs as the content is sent, received, and when it is stored.
User agrees and acknowledges that the content posted, uploaded, accessed, bookmarked or shared by User across various Sabakuch’s services can be accessed and used publicly by all other users whether registered or not. User shall be solely responsible for any content uploaded, posted or shared by User for public view.
Any content or information User submits is at User’s own risk of loss. Sabakuch strives to keep the services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Sabakuch isn't liable for any disruption or loss User may suffer as a result. User should regularly back up the content that User stores on the services.
Sabakuch offers various services such as blog, games, music, chat, search, email and forums, events, advertising etc, where User can post and share their views, observations and comments on various issues/designated topics. By providing content or information to Sabakuch, User represents and warrants that User is entitled to submit it and that such submission is accurate, is not confidential and is not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. User must consider and decide the extent to which User wishes to reveal information about himself/herself to the large community of Sabakuch users and to Sabakuch.
Sabakuch cannot guarantee that the other users will not use the ideas and information that User shares.
By submitting suggestions or feedback regarding Sabakuch’s Services ("Contributions") in any way to Sabakuch, User acknowledges and agrees that: (a) User’s Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Sabakuch is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Sabakuch shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Sabakuch may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) User irrevocably non-exclusively license to Sabakuch rights to exploit User’s Contributions; and (f) User is not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Sabakuch under any circumstances.
User agrees and undertakes that User shall not host, post, upload, display, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information content/material whether text, audio or video that:
- belongs to another person and to which User doesn't have any right or that is copyrighted content owned by a third party unless User has the express consent, permission, license, authority of the rightful owner;
- violates/infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary or privacy rights of any third party;
- is grossly harmful, blasphemous, paedophilic, false, misleading, unlawful or with the intent to defraud, harass, abuse, intimidate, accuse, impersonate or harm the feelings of anyone; illegal, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, provocative, defamatory, indecent, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, threatening, impersonating another person, enticing/harming of minors in any way, infringing of intellectual property rights, proprietary rights of any third party, invasive of privacy or public rights or any other third party rights or otherwise injurious or objectionable, elicit response relating to illegal activity, contain viruses, is an expression of bigotry or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality; relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner;
- promotes or provides any instructional information about illegal activities;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs that would interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Site/Service or any software, network, servers, hardware or any other related equipment, any computer resource;
- violates any applicable laws or regulations in force for the time being;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; and
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT IN SABAKUCH’S SERVICES
User further agrees, understands and acknowledges that Sabakuch is a/an intermediary/service provider which facilitates/provides access to the communication system over which the information is made available by the third parties, and is not responsible for such third party content or information or for any damage of any kind incurred as a result of User’s reliance thereon. As such Sabakuch does not
- initiate the said transmission, or
- select the receiver of said transmission, or
- select or modify the information contained in the said transmission.
Please note: If User allows a Third Party Site to authenticate User or connect with User’s Sabakuch account, that application or website can access information on Sabakuch related to User and User’s connections.
ABOUT SOFTWARE IN SABAKUCH’S SERVICES
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on User device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let User adjust User’s automatic update settings.
Sabakuch gives User a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to User by Sabakuch as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling User to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Sabakuch, in the manner permitted by these terms. User may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of Sabakuch Services or included software, nor may User reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or User has Sabakuch’s written permission.
User will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from Sabakuch, unless User is expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or Sabakuch gives User express written permission. Open source software is important to us. There may be provisions in the open source license that expressly override some of these terms. User may not use the services in any unauthorized way that could interfere with anyone else’s use of it or gain access to any service, data, account, or network. User may not enable access to the services by unauthorized third-party applications.
MODIFYING AND TERMINATING SABAKUCH’S SERVICES
We are constantly changing and improving Sabakuch’s Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
User can stop using Sabakuch’s Services at any time. Sabakuch may also stop providing Services to User, or add or create new limits to Sabakuch Services at any time.
We believe that User owns user data and preserving User’s access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give User reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
Sabakuch may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other users with whom User does not know to connect; abusing the Sabakuch messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without Sabakuch’s authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed below or any other behavior that Sabakuch, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, Sabakuch has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of users who, in Sabakuch’s sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the Indian Copyright Act. Upon termination of User’s Sabakuch account, User loses access to the Services, and Sabakuch may permanently delete User content from its servers and with no obligation to return content to User.
ABOUT ADVERTISEMENTS AND OTHER COMMERCIAL CONTENT SERVED OR ENHANCED
Sabakuch’s goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to its users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, User agrees to the following:
- User shall give Sabakuch the permission to use their name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content served or enhanced by it. User may select a specific audience for their content.
- Sabakuch does not and shall not give User’s content or information to advertisers without the User’s consent.
- User understands that Sabakuch may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
DISCLOSURE OF USER INFORMATION
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
User further represents and warrants that User Content
We provide Sabakuch’s Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that User will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we do not promise about Sabakuch’s Services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER SABAKUCH NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET USER’S NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR SABAKUCH SERVICES
SABAKUCH AND SABAKUCH’S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SABAKUCH, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT USER PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING USER THE SERVICES AGAIN).
IN ALL CASES, SABAKUCH AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
This limitation of liability shall:
- apply regardless of whether (1) User bases his/her claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose.
BUSINESS USES OF SABAKUCH’S SERVICES
If User is using Sabakuch’s Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Sabakuch and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
“DOs” and “DON’Ts”
- User shall undertake the following:
Here’s a list of some of the specific DOs and DON’Ts we ask the User to follow while using Sabakuch.
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by Sabakuch concerning the Services;
- Use the Services in a professional manner; and
- Use User’s real name on User’s profile.
- User shall not undertake the following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Sabakuch;
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., User shall not include a link or an email address in the name field). User shall protect sensitive personal information such as User’s email address, phone number, physical address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than a natural person;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Sabakuch;
- Invite other users who not want to join User’s network;
- Upload a profile image that is not User’s likeness or a head-shot photo;
- Use or attempt to use another's account or create a false identity on Sabakuch;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents User’s identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting User’s current or previous positions and qualifications, or misrepresents User’s affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Sabakuch);
- Includes information that User does not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using Sabakuch invitations to send messages to people who do not know User or who are unlikely to recognize User as a known contact; (b) using Sabakuch to connect to people who do not know User and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Sabakuch or any user of Sabakuch;
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; or
- Even if it is legal where User is located, create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople for the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data User view on or obtain from Sabakuch to provide any service that is competitive, in Sabakuch’s sole discretion, with Sabakuch;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that User is affiliated with or endorsed by Sabakuch unless User has entered into a written agreement with Sabakuch (this includes, but is not limited to, representing User itself as an accredited Sabakuch trainer if User has not been certified by Sabakuch as such);
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on Sabakuch or technology underlying the Services, or other Members’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under Sabakuch’s developer program;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Sabakuch or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Sabakuch Group or any other service or functionality of Sabakuch, without the express written permission of Sabakuch;
- Deep-link to Sabakuch sites for any purpose, (i.e. creating or posting a link to a Sabakuch web page other than Sabakuch’s home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by Sabakuch or for the purpose of promoting User’s profile or a Group on Sabakuch as set forth in the IPR Policy;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Sabakuch, including those of both Sabakuch and any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on Sabakuch;
- Share information of non- users without their express consent;
- Infringe or use Sabakuch’s brand, logos or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Sabakuch” in any business name, email, or URL or including Sabakuch’s trademarks and logos except as provided in the IPR Policyor as expressly permitted by Sabakuch;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access Sabakuch, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other similar activities through Sabakuch, unless explicitly permitted by Sabakuch;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, Sabakuch for purposes of monitoring Sabakuch’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Sabakuch’s website;
- Attempt to or actually access Sabakuch by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Sabakuch such as its mobile application or by navigating to http://www.sabakuch.comusing a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access Sabakuch using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Sabakuch;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Sabakuch;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Sabakuch’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other users or Sabakuch personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to Sabakuch, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on Sabakuch; and/or
- Interfere or disrupt Sabakuch or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Sabakuch, or Sabakuch's search algorithms.
ABOUT THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to alter, amend, modify or terminate these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to Sabakuch Services at any time, with or without cause. We reserve the right, in Sabakuch’s sole discretion, to terminate User’s access to Sabakuch’s services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. User should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If User does not agree to the modified terms for a Service, User should discontinue the use of that Service.
In no event shall User seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between Sabakuch and User. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
As a part of registration process User agrees to provide Sabakuch current, complete, and accurate registration information as prompted to do by the Service and to maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. If User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate not current or incomplete or if Sabakuch has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sabakuch has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate User’s membership and refuse to provide User with access to Sabakuch’s Services.
If User does not comply with these terms, and we do not take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
The laws of Union of India will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the venue of courts in New Delhi, India, and User and Sabakuch consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
In case of any grievance, User must contact the Grievance Officer. If User is the rightful owner of the content or an affected person and has the reason to believe that any content that has been uploaded/contributed through this Service contravenes User’s rights in violation of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“Rules”), User may intimate the same to Sabakuch in the following manner:
- Sending a request in writing or through email signed with electronic signature identifying the content alleged to be in infringement of User’s rights as the rightful owner or affecting User prejudicially;
- Providing exact identification and description of the content by giving its URL that is to be disabled, which in User’s view contravenes Rule 3(2) of aforesaid “Rules”.
- Giving a declaration cum undertaking along with necessary documents establishing User (i) as the rightful owner of the content to be disabled, or (ii) as an affected person, and stating that the information submitted is true, complete & accurate and no material fact has been hidden. Further, stating that Sabakuch and its Management, Directors, employees, including Grievance Officer shall not be liable for any loss or damage or claim for relying upon the said request.
- Providing contact information including address, telephone number, email address, etc. where User can be contacted if required.
For information about how to contact Sabakuch, please visit Sabakuch contact page.
- The grievance(s) shall be redressed in accordance with the said Rules and in good faith by the Grievance Officer.
Sabakuch Grievance Officer
Mr. PC Handa
Sabakuch India LLP
F-26/1 Shankar Market
New Delhi – 110001
Tel: +91 11 2341 4044
Fax: +91 11 2341 4044