The following are the terms and conditions for “#AdoptATree Drawing Competition” (the “Competition”) hosted and conducted by Sabakuch India LLP (hereinafter referred to as “Organizers”, which expression, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, shall mean and include its affiliates, employees and permitted assigns) for the promotion of the Competition.
The terms “we”, “us” refer to the Organizers. The terms “you” or “Participant” refers to the Participants / Registrants of #AdoptATree Drawing Competition.
This Competition shall be subject to the terms and conditions stated hereunder.
- The competition will commence on November 1, 2018 and continue till December 16, 2018. (“Competition Period”). The mega event shall take place on December 22, 2018 at a location that will be conveyed by the Organizers to all Participants.
Eligibility and Registration
- This Competition is open for all age groups and has been divided into two categories – students/adults.
- There is no participation fees for the Competition. Individuals, schools, colleges, organizations and other institutions may register on https://sabakuch.com/sbkgreendelhi/.
Acceptance and Disqualification
- Participants are required to ensure that all the required fields in their drawings are complete before submission. Incomplete entries and/or drawings shall be disqualified.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, only those drawings that are complete in all respects including labeling shall be accepted in to the competition.
- If a drawing made by a participant is found to be incomplete it will not be accepted in to the competition. The decision made by the Organizers shall be considered final and shall not be open for review.
- Prizes awarded to the winners of the competition cannot be transferred, negotiated, refunded or exchanged. For the sake of clarity, there shall be no other Prize or alternative prize given to the Winner(s) and the Winner cannot exchange the Prize for a gift of similar value.
- All and any incidental costs, direct and/or indirect, in relation to the Prize including but not limited taxes and/or levies applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the Winners in relation to the Prizes.
- The Organizers shall not be responsible or liable for any disruption, failure and/or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Winner(s) is un-reachable via email/calls or any disruption, failure and/or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Organizers are unable to intimate the Winner(s) of the Prize.
- The Organizers reserve the right to forfeit the Prize in the event it is found by the Organizer or the Organizers have a reason to believe that any information provided by the Participant(s)/Winner(s) is wrong, fraudulent or any misrepresentation is made by the Participant/Winner. Organizers shall have the right to declare another Confirmed Participant(s) as the Winner(s) of the Competition, at its sole discretion and transfer the Prize to that person.
Liability and Indemnity
- The Organizers shall in no manner whatsoever be responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental and/or emotional trauma caused to the Participant in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the Competition.
- The Organizers reserve the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time during the Competition period, to vary, withdraw, postpone or cancel the Competition or Prize including without limitation, in circumstances where it cannot conduct the Competition or grant any part of the Prize for any reason beyond its control.
- The Winner(s)/Participant(s) shall hold harmless and indemnify Organizers, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors and/or any other person from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma suffered by the Winner(s) /Participant(s) in connection with the Prize won and/or participation in the Competition including the Entry made or any material and/or information submitted by the Participant, and also to the extent possible under law, waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or reliefs.
- In case the Competition is called off due to reasons beyond the control of the Organizers such as riots, civil commotion, war, acts of god, order of court, a ban by the Central/State/Local Governments, etc., the Organizers shall not be held liable.
- The Organizer’s decision in relation to the award of prizes and all other matters associated with the Competition will be final and shall not be subject to review.
Publicity and Promotion
- Participants agree that should their drawing be shortlisted and/or selected as a winning entry, the Organizers shall have permission to use the drawing, as well as the Participant's name for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Competition without any compensation.
- Participants further agree to give a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to publish their entry into electronic or print format for purposes connected with this Competition and Organizers.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of India and in case of any dispute or other matter arising in reference to the Competition and/or the Prize shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by the Organizers and shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be New Delhi, the proceedings shall be conducted in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the Party who has raised the dispute.
- Non-conformance by the Participant(s) to any and all the Terms and Conditions will make such Participant’s Entry null and void.
- Organizers reserve all rights to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions or withdraw/cancel the Competition, without giving prior notice. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to check the rules and regulations of the Competition. It is a condition of entry to the Competition that you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, in its entirety.
By entering into this Competition, a Participant or a registrant agrees to the terms and conditions mentioned hereinabove.