The following are the terms and conditions for “Sabakuch Symphony 2017” (the “Competition”) hosted and conducted by Sabakuch.com(hereinafter referred to as “Organizers”, which expression, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, shall mean and include its affiliates, employees and permitted assigns) for the promotion of the Competition.
The terms “we”, “us” refer to the Organizers. The terms “you” or “Participant” refers to the Participants/Registrants of Sabakuch Symphony 2017.
This Competition shall be subject to the terms and conditions stated hereunder:
Eligibility and Registration
- The competition will commence on 17th February 2017, at 1100 hours Indian Standard Time (IST) and will continue till 20th May 2017 at 2200 hours IST (“Competition Period”).
- This Competition is open for Indians residing anywhere in the world. It is mandatory for the participant be it a Singer, Musician, Instrumentalist or a member of a Band (each member is taken as an individual participant) to be an Indian.
- There is no Age Bar for the participants. However, in case the Participant is a minor, consent from the parent or legal guardian will be mandatory.
- In order to participate, a participant must first register at https://sabakuch.com/music/event and pay the registration fees of INR 500 (Five hundred only). Such participation fee shall be non-refundable.
Acceptance and Disqualification
- Participants shall submit their entry into the competition by uploading their audio on https://sabakuch.com/music after registering successfully. Only online entries will be considered.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, only those audio entries that are complete and audible shall be accepted into the competition.
- If an entry or upload made by a participant is found to be incorrect, incomplete or corrupted, such an entry will not be accepted into the competition. The decision made by the Organizers shall be considered final and shall not be open for review.
- The Organizers reserve the right to refuse a Participant that is deemed (in the sole opinion of the Organizers) to be inappropriate or offensive.
- If a participant is found using artificial and/or illegal and/or unacceptable methods to increase the number of views, likes, comments, or any other metric either through the use of automatic systems or by serving up audios to unsuspecting viewers, such entries/participants shall be disqualified from the competition.
- All metadata added by participants while uploading their entries should be representative of the content contained in the audio uploaded. An entry with incorrect, offensive or illegal metadata including but not limited to title, description, tags, annotations, and thumbnail shall be disqualified from the competition.
Registering and uploading of Music begins on Friday, Feb 17, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Registering and Uploading of Music closes on Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Voting closes on Monday, April 17, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Basis of voting-
Results for Level 1 to be announced on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 11:00 PM
- 1 Point for each Play of an uploaded song
- 2 Points for each ‘Favorite’ of an uploaded song
Vote counts to be reflected on Participant’s Channels
Top 10% of total registrants will qualify for Level 2 on the basis of votes
10 participants will be chosen for Level 2 by Team Sabakuch
1 Wild Card Entry to enter the competition
Uploading of Music begins on Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Uploading of Music closes on Monday, May 8, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Voting closes on Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Basis of voting-
Results for Level 2 to be announced on Friday, May 12, 2017 at 11:00 AM
- 1 Point for each Play of an uploaded song on Level 1
- 2 Points for each ‘Favorite’ of an uploaded song on Level 1
- 2 Points for each Play of a new uploaded song on Level 2
- 4 Points for each ‘Favorite’ of a new uploaded song on Level 2
Pre-Finale Stage: May 18 OnwardsVenue: New Delhi, India
Grand Finale: Saturday, May 20 2017 at Central Park, Connaught Place, New Delhi at 5:00 PM
- The Duplicity of uploading same Music in Level 2 will lead to disqualification/reduction in votes
- Wild Card Entry - 10 Participants from Level 1 will be eligible for “Wild Card Spot” in Level 2
- Voting basis- 80% through likes and plays and 20% from Sabakuch Team.
- Prizes awarded to the winners and otherwise of the competition cannot be transferred, negotiated, refunded or exchanged. For the sake of clarity, there shall be no other Prize or alternative prize given to the Winner(s) and the Winner cannot exchange the Prize for a gift of similar value.
- All and any incidental costs, direct and/or indirect, in relation to the Prize include but not limited taxes and/or levies applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the Winners in relation to the Prizes. All monetary prizes are subject to tax deductions including but not limited to TDS. The Organizers shall deduct all such required taxes before releasing monetary prizes to the winners.
- The Organizers shall not be responsible or liable for any technical disruption, failure and/or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Winner(s) is un-reachable via email or any technical disruption, failure and/or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Organizers are unable to intimate the Winner(s) of the Prize.
- The Organizers reserve the right to forfeit the Prize in the event it is found by the Organizer or the Organizers have a reason to believe that any information provided by the Participant(s)/Winner(s) is wrong, fraudulent or any misrepresentation is made by the Participant/Winner. Organizers shall have the right to declare another Confirmed Participant(s) as the Winner(s) of the Competition, at its sole discretion and transfer the Prize to that person.
Liability and Indemnity
- The Organizers shall in no manner whatsoever be responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental and/or emotional trauma caused to the Participant in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the Competition.
- The Organisers reserve the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time during the Competition period, to vary, withdraw, postpone or cancel the Competition or Prize including without limitation, in circumstances where it cannot conduct the Competition or grant any part of the Prize for any reason beyond its control.
- The Winner(s)/Participant(s) shall hold harmless and indemnify Organizers, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors and/or any other person from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma suffered by the Winner(s) /Participant(s) in connection with the Prize won and/or participation in the Competition including the Entry made or any material and/or information submitted by the Participant, and also to the extent possible under law, waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or reliefs.
- In case any Participant fails to reach for the final event/Audition due to any reason , they are required to inform about the same to the organizers two hours prior. No Refund in any case shall be Provided by the organizers in such scenario.
- In case the Competition is called off due to reasons beyond the control of the Organizers such as riots, civil commotion, war, acts of god, order of court, a ban by the Central/State/Local Governments, etc., the Registration Fee paid by the Participants will not be refunded.
- The Organizer’s decision in relation to the award of prizes and all other matters associated with the Competition will be final and shall not be subject to review.
Publicity and Promotion
- Participants agree that should their entry be selected as the Winners and otherwise,the Organizers shall have permission to use the composition, as well as theEntrant's name, likeness, and voice solely for future advertising and publicitypurposes in connection with the Competition without additional compensation.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of India and in case of any dispute or other matter arising in reference to the Competition and/or the Prize shall be referred to a sole arbitrator, Sh. Paramjit Singh, appointed by the Organizers and shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015, amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be New Delhi, the proceedings shall be conducted in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the Party who has raised the dispute.
- Non-conformance by the Participant(s) to any of the Terms and Conditions will make such Participant’s Entry null and void.
- Organizers reserve all rights to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions or withdraw/cancel the Competition, change the venue and date of the competition without giving prior notice. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to check the rules and regulations of the Competition. It is a condition of entry to the Competition that you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, in its entirety.