Sabakuch may place one or more cookies or other identifiers while a User uses Sabakuch services. Cookies are small text files which are sent to a user’s computer or mobile phone from a website and are stored on the user’s device. Cookies are designed to make your visit to a website and internet browsing experience smooth and user friendly.
Sabakuch users have the option to manage and/or delete cookies by updating their privacy settings.
Sabakuch's Practices Regarding Identifiers and Cookies
- Customized Content & Preferences.
- Cookies may also be placed to keep track of preferences User specifies while using Sabakuch products or services. The cookie helps in remembering how the User wishes to view the page. For instance, the language options, location etc.
- Target Advertisements. Cookies are also placed to give User the benefit of seeing preferred advertisements. The cookie collects information about the User’s web surfing activities, through which we are able to identify your interests. The cookie also helps to identify that the ads are not repeated.
- Improvement. Sabakuch also places cookies to conduct research in order to improve our products and services.
- Fraud. Cookies also assist us in identifying possible fraudulent activities and supporting security measures.
User may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from Sabakuch Advertising by visiting our opt-out page. The page allows User to opt-out of one or more specific interest categories.
User may configure his/her browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify User when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so the "Help" menu of the browser needs to be read in order to learn changing the cookie preferences.
If all cookies are rejected, User may not be able to use Sabakuch products or services that require User to "sign in," and User may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
Other Companies' Cookies on Sabakuch
We also allow third-party ad companies, including other ad networks, to display advertisements on our sites. In some cases, these third parties may also place cookies on User’s computer. These companies may offer the User a way to opt-out of ad targeting based on their cookies. More information may be found by clicking on the links to the Web sites of each company.