Registration and Syllabus Details for (IIFT) MBA 2020
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for admission in MBA at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) for 2020 session for Delhi and Kolkata Campus. Every year approximately 55,000 students register for IIFT against 420 seats. The computer-based examination for admission in IIFT MBA 2020 will be held on 1st December 2019. The IIFT 2020 examination for admission in MBA will be conducted across 20 cities Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Jaipur, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Vishakhapatnam, Jamshedpur, Dehradun, Guwahati, Indore, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Kochi, Lucknow, Coimbatore and Kolkata. We have listed registration, syllabus and other details for candidates who want to apply for IIFT-2020.
How to apply for IIFT-2020 :
- Interested candidates can register online from 9th September to 25th October 2019.
- To apply for this course candidates from Indian National should have possessed 50% in Graduation and foreign nationals with a valid GMAT score can apply for the entrance test.
- No age limit set for MBA entrance examination by IIFT.
- Admit card will be available from 11th November 2019.
- There will be 114 multi-choice questions, the total marks for the exam are 100 and the duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- There are 1/3rd negative marking for the wrong answered question.
- The examination consists of multi sections English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis.
- The candidate who will score qualifying marks in IIFT 2020, eligible to take admission in full-time and part-time MBA course in IIFT
- The result for IIFT 2020 will be declared on 11th December 2019.
- The selection process will follow the computer-based examination, essay writing, group discussion, and personal interview.
Follow the steps to register online for IIFT 2020:
- Interested candidates can visit the official website of IIFT.
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- You will get an online application form, fill in the basic details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Phone Number, educational qualification, work experience (if any), etc.
- Once you fill in all the details, recheck details before click on the submit button.
- Click on submit.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from IIFT on registered email ID.
- Now in the process to complete your application you need to submit the application fee. You can pay in online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature as prescribed in official instruction.
- After the complete application process, take the print out and keep it for the future reference.
Application Fee and process for IIFT 2020:
- For General Category – INR 1150/-
- For Reserved Category – INR 775/-
- For Foreign National Category – INR 4,500 (US $80)
Syllabus Details for IIFT 2020:
English Comprehension: Idioms & Phrases, punctuation, correction of grammatical error in sentence construction for underlined parts, analogy, placement of word at appropriate places, matching the prefix and suffix, one-word substitution, fill in the blanks, jumbled sentences, figures of speech, spelling correction, antonyms/synonyms, active-passive.
General Knowledge & Awareness: Business & economics, awards & records, science & environment, history & geography, international organizations, social issues, politics & sports.
Logical Reasoning: Critical reasoning, arrangements, puzzles, syllogism, coding & decoding, Venn diagrams, graphs & charts.
Quantitative Aptitude: Algebra, arithmetic, geometry, number system, modern mathematics, set theory, statistics.