NTA JEE Main 2020 Answer Key released
The answer key for the JEE Main 2020 conducted by NTA is released on 13, January 2020. The answer key for both the papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II is released and will contain question ID and correct answer sequence. The answer key for JEE main is available on official website jeemain.nta.nic.in and can be downloaded from this website. Candidates can challenge the answer key and an online window for objection will be available for a week. After this, the final answer key will be released.
There is a fee of Rs. 1000/- payment per question for challenging answer key, which can be paid online by Debit / Credit card or by Net banking. This facility is available from 13.01.2020 to 15.01.2020 (upto 11:50 PM)).
In CBT based exam, 934828 candidates were registered for JEE Main exam for engineering, architecture and planning courses. The JEE Main exam was conducted by NTA from 6 to 9 January, 2020 in two shifts of morning and afternoon.
Steps of How to download JEE Main Answer Key:
- Visit the official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link for “download answer key”
- Log in with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and then click on the Submit button.
- You will find answer key appearing on the screen.
- The Option IDs next to the Question ID under the column ‘Correct Option(s)/Answer’ is the correct answer key.
(a) If you wish to challenge this option, you may select one or multiple Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox for multiple-choice questions.
(b) In case of no checkbox is available, numeric values may be entered into the textbox provided for numerical based questions
6. You can download and take a printout of the same.
In case the objection raised by the candidate is found correct, the fee will be refunded. Related all documents along with objection in a single pdf file will have to be uploaded.