NEET 2019 Exam
Last Strategy for NEET
NTA (National Test Agency) going to conduct NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for 2019 on 5 May. The exam conducts for the aspirants, willing to take admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India in Medical/Dental colleges across the country. You all prepared for this day, some spent 3, 4 Or 2 years, joined best coaching classes, online classes, mock test and studied day-night. Now, before two days of exam better, you sharpen the strategy. The students going to appear for the NEET exam may follow the following tips for last minute for preparation and revision.
Tips and Tricks for last minute:-
1) Divide topics within the time frame for revision, that you can take pre-attempt with help of mock test and check how much time it will take. In this way, you will get enough time for revision.
2) Revise formulae and diagrams. Solving more question on formula-based can polish your skill on formula-based questions.
3) Although all topics and questions are important, still priorities topics in which you dominate and keep the least prepared topic at last without any ignorance.
4) Better to avoid any new addition in last minute, stick and revise what you already studied.
5) Take as many as the online mock test you can take, it will help to check your preparation and skills. Sabakuch an e-learning website provides e-mock test series for NEET and other competitive exams like CA-CPT, CLAT, CAT, etc.
6) Take time for exercise to keep healthy and fit for the exam.
7) Eat healthy food. Walk and talk for stress burst out.
8) Night before exam keep ready your Call letter, pen and identity proof.
9) Take complete and good sleep.
10) On exam, day leaves early unlike usual time take to reach the exam centre.
Sabakuch wishes Best of Luck to all student appearing for NEET.