How IIT JEE Online Mock Test Practice Can Help You Improve Your Score in Exam?
The exam pattern of JEE main is changed for year 2020 and onward exams. The students must understand the new pattern of exam for JEE 2020. Firstly, we will discuss in details about the JEE exam focusing on new exam pattern. Then we will guide how one can improve score in exams through IIT JEE Online Mock Test.
JEE Mains and JEE Advance:
For the admission to IIT undergraduate engineering B.E./ B.Tech., B.Arch. and B. Planning courses, qualifying JEE Main and then JEE advance is necessary requirements. However, JEE mains is also acceptable for admission in NIT, IIIT and CFTI for engineering undergraduate courses. NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts JEE main twice a year. The first exam is scheduled on January 6,7,8,9,10 & 11, 2020 and second exam will be conducted on April 3 to 9, 2020. Second exam is for improving upon score obtained in first exam and not compulsory to appear. Final marks are considered best of these two exams. For JEE Main 2020, around 9.34 lakh candidates have registered. Based on the merit list of JEE Main exam, around 2.4 lakh candidates will be short listed to be eligible for appearing in JEE Advance exam. JEE Main Official Website Click here
It is considered one of the toughest exam of India for admission to undergraduate engineering admission.
New Exam pattern of IIT JEE Main 2020:
Highlight of new pattern of JEE mains exam:
- Now there will be three type of papers compared to previous two papers.
- For B. Planning, there will be a separate paper.
- Three exam paper names are: B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch and B. Planning.
- Total questions/ Marks B.E./B.Tech (75 questions of maximum total 300 marks), B. Arch (77 questions of total 400 marks) and B. Planning (100 questions of total 400 marks).
- In the new pattern, numeric answer based questions are introduced. Earlier there were only MCQ type questions.
- In B.E./ B.Tech paper, there will be 25 questions from each subject (math, physics and chemistry). 20 questions of MCQ type and 5 questions of numeric value based (answer in 0 to 9 value) in each subject. Earlier these type of questions were in JEE Advance. However, there is no negative marking in numeric value based questions for wrong answers.
- The application date for JEE mains January 2020 exam was 10.10.2019 and final submission of fee was upto 11.10.2019. The dates for correction in particulars is from 14.10.2019 to 20.10.2019.
Now we will focus on How to crack JEE Exam:
As per the interview and views of top rankers of previous year JEE exams, best text books are NCERT based text books. It is not a one-day preparation job. A systematic planning and scheduled study is required along with the hard work.
The main question is How IIT JEE Online Mock Test Practice Can Help You Improve Your Score in Exam?
If you notice, impression is on improvement on your score. This means you need to perform a number of times with an analysis of performance every time. This is possible with JEE Main online mock test. The mock papers are so designed that they follow same pattern and similar type of questions as they come in final exam. You can search for IIT JEE mock test online on net. Sabakuch provides JEE Main online test series for practice. Further it is easy to attempt mock papers online, as they can be operated from computer, laptop or on mobile. Moreover, online mock test can be attempted at the convenience of person at any time and any place.
IIT JEE Main online mock test on Sabakuch.com:
Sabakuch.com provides complete details on exam along with JEE main online mock test. The performance can be analysed from the statistics provided on Dashboard.
Firstly, logon to sabakuch.com. This will take to a new world of information. Click on Mock Paper and then on JEE Main icon. Here you will find About JEE Main, Read more. This will give you complete and latest information on JEE Main exam.
Below this, there are three free sets to practice. Third section is for paid section like Premium, Customize and Skill test. Here you will find Premium sets on nominal payment. For 10 sets you need to pay on line Rs. 500, for 40 sets RS. 1500 and for 90 sets Rs. 3000 are required to be paid. As there is no negative marking in number value-based answers, candidate must attempt these questions either they know the answer or not. Wish you all the best for your success in JEE Exam 2020.
|Also Read: Benefits of JEE Main Online Mock Test When Preparing For JEE Exam- Tips|