Unleash Your Business Potential with Social Marketing
Over the last 70 years of India’s independence, the country has made great strides in information technology sector. India is a hub of IT industry in the South Asian region and is home to the best social networking sites.
However, there are still areas like; health, nutrition, literacy, employment; where this nation quickly needs to develop to catch on with the advanced nations.
How does Social Marketing Come in Here?
- Well, social marketing is not a new concept. It targets individual consumers to ‘’CHANGE THEIR BEHAVIOR’’. For instance, creating awareness about listening and buying legal bollywood music online instead of downloading them illegally
- It remains a frequently applied ‘approach’ to communication for development, particularly in creating -a. brand awareness, and b. business startups
What are its Goals?
- The ultimate goal of social marketing is to induce behavioral change among individuals through messages, through intermediary goals, such as knowledge and attitude change.
- Built along the parameters of commercial models of advertising, the social marketing focuses on changing behavior as a consequence of exposure to messages and knowledge gained.
What Else Can It Do?
- Social networking sites can play a great role in being a catalyst for change in the society. Social marketing can be done by running online campaigns about a particular issue.
- This saves a lot of time and money as you can reach out to not only your friends, family or business networks but also to millions of people who live in the remote areas of the country.
- It can also promote your business or inform people about the benefits of the product or service that you are selling such as online education or even stock wallpapers.
Social networking site like Sabakuch allows a user to unleash their creativity and run a social marketing campaign that can reach to the public and business groups simultaneously.